Saturday, March 8, 2014

Slicing and Celebrating - It was a Great Week







Slice of Life is sponsored on Tuesdays by Two Writing Teachers. For the month of March we are posting a slice each day on our blog. Join in!

I’m joining up with Ruth Ayres for her weekly link-up, Celebrate This Week. Check out all of the posts linked up at her blog HERE. Thanks for starting this, Ruth!

My schedule at school is a bit crazy. Some days I have one special, some days two. Today was a day that I got to have my homeroom for an extended period of time. We wrote this morning – see their post on Nerdy Book Club HERE – and read. We conferred. We popped popcorn. We laughed. And, most importantly, we actually got to GO OUTSIDE for recess. Hallelujah.

Tonight I sat down to write my Slice of Life post for Saturday. I also thought about my Celebration post for that community. I think this video fits both. What a fabulous week spent with amazing kids. I can’t wait to see them again on Monday.


Note: If you have a spare moment and can fill out this survey I posted Thursday, I would be so grateful. Thanks!